Grenadian stakeholders – we want to hear from you! Send us your comments on the Draft Scoping Report for the National Ecosystem Assessment of Grenada following the guidelines below.
But FIRST take a look at the Participatory Cell Phone Video of the Scoping Exercise!!!!
If you participated in a scoping exercise consultation or the recent video competition, you are likely to be one of the stars of this video!
To comment on the Draft Scoping Report please:
1. Download the Draft Scoping Report here to review.
2. You can either insert your comments in the Report and send back the Report to us via email or you can send your comments directly in an email.
3. Send your email to Mr. Aaron Peters at [email protected]
4. Please send all comments by Monday April 6th, 2020.
The Draft Scoping Report was prepared based on the feedback of stakeholders during the Scoping Exercise. If you participated in the Scoping Exercise please tell us:
1. Do the proposed key policy questions adequately address the concerns and issues you highlighted? What else should be included or what should be removed?
2. Do you agree with the priority ecosystems that will be the focus of the assessment? Any others you would like us to focus on or remove from the list?
3. Any additional characteristics of Grenada’s ecosystems you would like us to emphasise in the report?
4. Are there any additional drivers of change to these ecosystems that you would like us to highlight?
5. Any other edits to or comments on the report that you may have?
If you did not participate in the Scoping Exercise, but would like to participate in the design of the National Ecosystem Assessment, please also review the Draft Scoping Report and send us your comments! We look forward to hearing from all of you! If you have any questions or need any additional information please email Mr. Aaron Peters at [email protected].